- Helping to define and communicate the values, purposes and benefits of Whole-Scale™ Change;
- Promoting the effective and ethical use of Whole-Scale™ Change principles, tools and best practices;
- Providing a values-based home for Whole-Scale™ Change practitioners, researchers and educators to exchange ideas and create dialogue on critical issues;
- Professionalization and growth by mutual cooperation and by periodic network meetings, at least once per year, organized by members and sponsored by one or more universities or companies.;
- Communication via e-mail, the website and social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn).
© 2016 Whole-Scale™ Change All Rights Reserved.